A Bunch of Stuff Limiting Claims For Damages and Other Fun Disclaimers...
Dagblog does not claim ownership of the Content you submit or make available for inclusion on Dagblog. The Content is the property of the author of such Content. You agree to grant Dagblog a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell such Content in any format now know or hereafter created, and to use your name and other identifying information you provide in connection with that Content. You also permit any visitor or member of Dagblog to use such Content for personal use as described above.
Dagblog will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control relating in any way to this section. In no event will Dagblog be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the Content. Dagblog shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages), other than direct damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or the exclusion of certain types of warranties, parts or all of the above limitation may not apply to you.
In consideration of your use of the Dagblog Comments and Reader Post section, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself upon registration and thereafter. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Thou Shalt Not Do Bad Stuff...
You agree not to use the Dagblog Comments and Reader Post Section to do any Bad Stuff. Bad Stuff shall mean to:
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available ("Post") any Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable;
- that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- harm minors in any way;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another or collect or store personal data about other users; or
- seek to publish documents through Dagblog designated confidential by the government.
You Are Our Insurance Company. Behave Or Else...