Mr. Smith: Friday at the Haikulodeon
Maiello: Brexit is Good
John Derbyshire fills his kids heads full of racist crap, I am pretty sure he does that right after they place those white hoods upon their heads and go out for a good old fashioned cross-burning. If you want to read his BS piece of crap piece it is at a place called Taki Magazine, something I've never heard of but Dave Weigel says it is a magazine of one of the former founders of the American Conservative, let's call him "not Pat Buchanan". Not that Pat himself doesn't have problems with race, but this one isn't his.
Let's review some facts about Derbyshire, in February 2001 he wrote a piece that should have had him banned from anyone publishing any of his work for the rest of his life, in fact he should have been relegated to serving food to Klan meetings. This particular column gave us real insight into Derbyshire. That column was all about his hatred for a young Chelsey Clinton and how it would be okay to exterminate her and her parents. And of course he does this all under the guise of humor, I guess humor for conservatives is all about killing a young girl cause you don't like the politics of her parents. He is a real piece of work, and then yesterday he went a step further.
I am pretty sure he thinks he is an ironic, ancient hipster, who seems to believe he is teaching us all something, and he is mad that the Trayvon Martin murder has once again shone a light on institutional racism in America.
America of course is not a perfect place, and John Derbyshire is trying to make it even less perfect. And he isn't ironic or funny, which is why I've come up with my own 10 Rules for my kids, before the leave the house when they come across either John Derbyshire or other conservatives.
1. Among your fellow citizens are roughly 30 million or so who identify as conservative, and whom I shall refer to as idiots. The cumbersome term “Caucasian” seems to be in decline, thank goodness so instead we will use the term Klan Cracker. I think that says it all to normal people.
2. American Caucasianscome from all over Europe but some of the worst among us were hatched under rocks and we know them today as conservatives, you will recognize them as those who can't get along with others, who don't' share and who believe in their own enormous IQ's. They are unlike their white counterparts because they've built their own reality and they stay in it, Bill Maher calls it, The Bubble. I call it hell.
3. They appear to be just like every other white person until they open their pie-holes. Once they do you will instantly know the difference, a.) they think it is funny to threaten the children of people they don't like b.) They portray themselves as victims even though they own the world.
4. The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any individual conservative is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a non-conservative citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety. These guys love concealed weapons so it is best to avoid them at all cost. It could save your life.
5. As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among conservatives in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying oneself as conservative). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart, introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious, sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are conservative geniuses but there are more conservative morons. There are conservative saints but there are many more conservative psychopaths (i.e. George Zimmerman, Timothy McVeigh). In a population of thirty or more million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no conservative with common sense, they only have anger and believe they are winners.
6. As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with conservative Americans. They seriously bring their conservatism with them everywhere, then they will call you names and once people tell them to STFU, they will claim the mantle of victimization and cry like babies. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to conservatives who are so self assured their worldview never changes—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for conservative and regular Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences. Don't bother arguing with them, they are far to stupid to convince with facts, remember they've created their own world in the face of facts.
7. Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance they all carry concealed weapons, steer clear of them, always. They might get mad and shoot you for no apparent reason, i.e. see George Zimmerman.
8. These differences are magnified by the hostility most conservatives feel toward everyone who doesn't believe as they do. Thus, while conservative-on-conservative violence is uncommon but does happen, see David Frum's expulsion from American Enterprise Institute.
9. A large cohort of conservatives—in my experience, around 90% —is ferociously hostile to everyone else and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. Remember they carry concealed weapons.
10. Avoid concentrations of conservatives not known to you personally, they simply cannot be trusted and they will threaten your life.
And with that I allow my kids out into the world, to consort with everyone but a conservative, in general they have low IQ's, reject facts and hate women and minorities of all kinds. Even though you are white don't get yourself in with their group, they require white hoods and cross burnings and that can only lead to trouble with the FBI.