Wolraich: Obama at the Gates of... Gates
Dr. C: In Praise of Writing Binges
Maiello: Gatsby Doesn't Grate
Yea, he's a freshman in high school.
A few quick thoughts:
1. So if he's Barry to his father Bobby Bonds that means....oh this kid is doomed
2. Looks like the only person who could tackle him is Lawrence Taylor Jr. Although I believe Li'l LT was out behind the school yard doing blow during this play
3. "Good game guys, I thought our defense was solid, we did a great job stopping the run. And I'd like to thank the offense for staying the hell out of Barry's way."
4. 10 bucks says he retires by his Junior year
5. I admit I'm pumped to see in a few years what a Sanders will look like in a non-pixelated video game
6. When he's a Senior I think it would only be fair that he play helmetless and covered in bubblewrap
7. "Thanks so much Coach Stoops for the BMW and this insane case of cash" "I don't know what you're talking about" "You know this Samsonite case of 100's with shiny car keys hanging from it you just handed me a second ago" "I don't know what you're talking about"
8. I'd love to see this coach's playbook: Handoff, handoff, handoff, play-action, handoff, handoff, play-action, handoff
9. He should just join the AFL and blaze his own path
10. "Ok guys, coach wants us to throw deep this time....hahah...Just kidding. Coach wants spin move, juke, leap over two guys, speed burst and minimal end-zone celebration. BREAK!"