I certainly hope this Hamlet-inspired edition of the question column pleaseth the millions (or at least the hundredths of daggers) and not be caviare to the general ... (btw, it's caviar, not murder, that is most foul, both in concept and taste).
1. Something is rotten in the state of [Dagblog]?
2. A dream itself is but a shadow?
3. O most pernicious woman! O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain?
4. When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions?
5. To be honest as this world goes is to be one man picked out of ten thousand?